Photobucket
Amore Invitation

    

  It's a lot of time I didn't post something here. That's because I was ocupied with another two blogs. Today I decided to post a new section:  invitations. I hope you'll enjoy it and it'll bring you some ideas.
       First I'll show you the card I made for the challenge of Embellish Magazine:
Embelllish ribbon - turquoise-brown-pink.




         I used brown paper, fantasy turqoise and brown dots paper and 4 tipes of ribbon. I made the flower of corrugated paper.

7 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

What a lovely flower! So glad you played along with us!

Adina Cristescu said...

thanks a lot travelingmama!

Mariana Grigsby said...

So pretty!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Great use of layered ribbons! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

Adina Cristescu said...

thank all of you for these beautiful words!

Charlene Austin said...

Wow, this really is so pretty!

Maile Belles said...

Very pretty! So glad you could join us in the Embellish Challenge.

Followers