Photobucket
Mini photo album

   Next month I have a baptesimo party invitation at a beautifull baby girl. So I decided to make a mini photo album for her parents as a gift. It is a three folded album and it has 4 pages of 15x15cm. The cover is brown.
   Here are the steps I followed to make it:
     1. the cover from a high brown paper
     2. the sheets from a high rose paper
     3. the templets I attacked with a sticker glue
     4. the photos attacked as well with a sticker glue
     5. the embellishes - flowers, tags, ribbons, attacked with sticker glue and a heat silicone gun
   And I'll show you some photos.

The blank album


The materials I used


And the final album with some detail photos too











2 comments:

Lala said...

Ce frumos si delicat este!
Un dar special.

Adina Cristescu said...

si mie imi place cum a iesit. sper sa le placa si lor. multumesc!

Followers