Photobucket
     I am BACK!!!!


    It past 1 year since I didn't post anything here... 1 year of great changes for me and my life with great things too. 


     But I am back and I want to share you a part of my work. I opened my etsy shop with my digital designs where you'll find vintage designs and modern designs in collage sheets where I used real vintage photos and illustrations and some of my original designs. 


    You can use them for everything you need in your handmaking stuff: ATC cards, tags, banners, coasters, labels, slides, microslides, background, digital scrap kits, paper sets ecc. that can be used for packing your presents, decorating your albums and things that you are creating, to decorate your boxes, etiquettes, photo albums and scrapbooks after you printed it on a hard cardboard and cut. 


     Today I want to share you one of my item: Oh Birds ATC Cards 


and here are some works made with it by Lollyrot:

Please check her blog and facebook page to see her amazing works. 

Thank you Sabina!



No comments:

Followers